Casa Escondida B&B in Chimayo, New Mexico is an alternative to a pet friendly hotel in Santa Fe. We gladly provide travel lodging accommodations for guest pets, as well as their humans. We are pleased to provide puppy-perks. Upon arrival, you will discover a delectable doggie treat awaiting you in yourroom. During your stay, you can indulge in our "bottomless bag of biscuits". Just ask your human for refills.
Casa Escondida is home to Griffin, our resident B&B cat.
Here are some guidelines for an enjoyable and safe vacation:
- Have your human make arrangements for your arrival in advance by calling: 1-800-643-7201.
- Did you forget your doggie bed? Let us know. We have a little rug that we can put in your room during your stay.
- Unfortunately, you can not join the humans for breakfast in the main house.
- If you're the type of pup that can't resist getting on the bed, let us know. We are happy to provide you with a puppy-proof, bed cover that will keep our beds neat and clean.
- Please make sure that your immunizations are current and that you are "flea-free".
- You should be a contender for the "congeniality" award. It is important that our pet guests be pet and people friendly.
- We can accommodate pets in 4 of our 8 guestrooms (Sun Room, Casita, Uno Garden Room, & Dos Garden Room).
- We are located on 6 acres, and we sit ¼ mile off of the road. We still recommend, however, that you keep your human on a leash. This is a rural setting, and the grounds are not completely fenced. We do not want you to get lost or to encounter any "local" dogs that may occasionally stray onto the property.
- Don't forget to clean up during your walk. Do you need plastic bags? No problem - just ask.
- Bring your own food and bowls.
- Keep your human in your room with you while housekeeping services are being provided. This may also be a good time to take your human for a walk.
- Make sure that your human does not leave you unattended in the guestroom or in their vehicle or placed on a tie-out.
- No pet deposit is charged, but you should be on your best behavior. Your human is responsible for any damage or annoyance that you may cause.
- There is a lodging fee of $15 per pet, per night.